Tuesday 6 August 2013

Day +15

We're still finding it difficult to wake up in the morning. I was awake by mid-day, but the girls had to be woken at 2:30pm


The girls are missing the US very much. I think Vineetha's cousin with whom they were staying for the last 3 weeks may be responsible for this. They were thoroughly looked after, and I'm glad because they had such a great time. The first five weeks were not particularly fun for them, as they accompanied me to the hospital.

The first of my blood tests was scheduled for today, so I went to the surgery to collect the order before going to the hospital later in the afternoon. 

My condition today?

I am still CPAP free and I can walk barefoot on carpet. My tremor is slightly worse, though this could be due to the stress of travel.

However, I managed 12 minutes on the crosstrainer, and my target is to increase this each day.

Climbing stairs is hard, but it has been easier than when we arrived yesterday.

Anyhow, I'll take each day as it comes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment